For many superyacht businesses January and February are months to plan ahead, review the previous year and build upon lessons learned. As always our main focus is to deliver your message, brand and products in the most efficient, and direct way to superyacht Captains and decision makers.
We suggest you to keep us in mind during this process, check your company information on the YACHTNEEDS app or website and let us know if anything needs updating or if you have news or developments to share on our popular blog and social media.
With over 26,000+ businesses and 1000 ports now listed on YACHTNEEDS and in the pockets of the 28,000+ crew who are registered on our app and website, many superyacht businesses already endorse that the best way to get noticed by the right people is with a premium profile.
This allows us to promote your business regionally and globally with a professional search engine optimised (SEO) profile that will rank successfully on Google and appear above all the other free listings on the YACHTNEEDS app and website.
A premium profile allows you to:
- Stand out and rank above your competition
- Have your profile optimised and maintained by our Superyacht SEO team.
- Have direct links to websites and social media accounts.
- Add product names and keywords to your profile to appear in more searches.
- Promote your company with monthly Splash Pages and Directory Banners to specifically target the decision-making crew member you need to reach.
- Gain exposure on the YACHTNEEDS Social Media channels that have over 50,000 followers.
- Take advantage of our Content Marketing Packages giving you the chance to build a bigger story around your business, brand, or products and share them with the yachting community globally.
If you already have a premium profile with us, we say thank you and may 2020 be another successful year for you. If you currently have a free listing and you would like to take advantage of the benefits of a premium position, please send us a quick email us to let us know when would be a good time to give you a call and discuss the options for upgrading.